“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their full potential.”
– Bob Nardelli, CEO, Home Depot
” I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable.”
– John Russell, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd.
“Recent studies show business coaching and executive coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organization.”
– HR Monthly
“Managers that underwent a managerial training program showed an increased productivity of 22.4%. However, a second group was provided coaching following the training process and their productivity increased by 88%. Research does demonstrate that one-on-one executive coaching is of value.”
– Public Personnel Management Journal, F. Turner, Ph.D.
Coaching is a great solution for the following situations:
- Developing high potential employees
- Fostering team development and productivity
- Promoting change and innovation
- Providing executive and leadership development
- Developing a manager’s ability to coach his/her team to higher performance
- Increasing retention from training programs and other professional development learning environments
Individual Business Owners and Executives will benefit from coaching as follows:
- Being frustrated because you are uncertain how to move forward with your professional goals and aspirations
- Feeling less productive no matter how hard you try to stay on track
- Losing your enthusiasm and energy level at work
- Feeling that your job and personal responsibilities have blurred together, causing you to feel overwhelmed
- Just going through the motions with no spirit or enthusiasm
Business owners and managers must constantly be at the top of their game. They must be in a position to motivate others, make good decisions and lead the company toward desired goals of profitability and service. This means making the right decisions with confidence and driving the company vision without sacrificing values.
As a leader, others look up to you and you need to make it happen, but you may feel stymied with personal issues that are holding you back. Before you know it, your frustration at work and lack of control begins to appear in your personal life as well, affecting your relationships with coworkers, spouse, children and friends.
The solution lies in coaching. As a certified Executive & Leadership Coach I will help you regain control of the concerns that are holding you back; help you develop a plan using the skills and experiences you already possess to tackle any situation; change your mindset as needed; and get you back on track to achieving your professional goals and ambitions.
WHAT COACHING CAN DO FOR YOU
Coaching can take place individually, in a group setting, or over the phone. Unlike a mentor or corporate trainer, I help you identify the skills and capabilities that are within you and how to use them to the best of your ability. This increases your independence and ability to move forward with motivation and self-assurance.
Other advantages to coaching include:
- Shifting your perspective on important issues.
- Inspiring vision and learning to think outside the box.
- Providing new options and new perspectives.
- Feeling in control of your job and your life by overcoming internal and external obstacles hindering your ambitions.
- Changing your mindset that can be holding back your professional ambitions.
- Clarifying what really matters in professional and personal life.
- Learning reliable processes for setting, pursuing and achieving professional and/or personal goals.
Invest in Your Success Today!
For a complimentary meeting, please click Make The SHIFT, or call me at 404-551-3601.