Are You Ready to Make the SHIFT ?
Do any of these Professional or Personal descriptions sound like you?
- You’ve been running a successful business for a long time, but don’t feel challenged anymore, and unsure what it will take to have your career feel more fulfilling.
- You wish you could be a better leader, but have no idea how to even get started and don’t want anyone else at work to find out.
- You have members of your team who are not “playing well” together. You are very tired of being their mediator and wish they could learn to get along.
- You can’t afford to take time off to relax because it takes twice as long to catch up again, and things always fall through the cracks.
- You have to bring home or monitor work responsibilities on the weekends and at night which takes quality time away from your family and friends.
- You always seem to get stuck managing your operations and staff instead of leading them to the next level of success.
- You don’t know how to help your staff improve their productivity or develop their potential so they take more ownership of their role and responsibilities.
- You feel resentful whenever your staff complain about having to work a few extra hours a month because they all know you are the first one in and the last one out, and always take care of emergencies over the weekend.
- You used to love going to work every day, but lately your business or team feels like a time-sucking prison full of adult children who can’t get anything done right the first time.
- You prioritize your day in the morning, but never seem to get important things done by the end of the day.
- You tend to become annoyed easily by your family and staff because you are always exhausted and stressed with having to juggle all the conflicting demands being placed on you by your staff, peers and family.
- You’re so overwhelmed with everything you have to do that important commitments get lost in the shuffle and you feel guilty for letting people down.
- You and your spouse feel like roommates. You’ve lost the passion in your relationship and often wonder if you’ll ever get it back.
- Between your kids, your husband and your house, you are stretched too thin and never seem to have time or energy to do anything fun or important for yourself.
- Whenever you are asked to volunteer, you hate having to say no and always feel guilty because you really want to help.
- Every time your Pastor talks about getting involved with a small group at church you walk to the furthest exit to dodge the sign-up table so you can avoid adding one more thing to your overwhelming weekly to-do list.
- Whenever you hear one of your friends celebrating a success they’ve achieved, you feel guilty because your first thought is usually “when is it my turn??” instead of being happy for them.
- You take care of your spouse, kids and staff, but no one ever thinks about what you need.
- You wake up most mornings with a heavy heart, because every day feels like “Ground-Hog” day – repeating the same mundane responsibilities over and over again.
- Your closet is full of clothes that don’t fit. You know you need to exercise and eat healthier, but you never have any time because of your crazy schedule.
If you are a Business Owner or Senior Executive seeking to produce more consistent results and increase your effectiveness in your work and life (leading to more productivity and profitability) instead of feeling stuck or controlled by your circumstances, consider investing in yourself this year through a personal/professional development program by utilizing the support of an experienced and certified Executive & Life Coach…..and your life could look like this:
You wake up excited about your day and finally feel like yourself again because you’ve created more harmony between your life and career. Your to-do list no longer beats you up because you put things in the right priority and rarely get sidetracked when unexpected things pop up. You smile and laugh more often because you are spending quality time with the people you care about, pursuing your goals, or simply relaxing without any guilt. Your business and team are performing like a gold medal athlete, giving you the freedom to create a strategy to reach your next level of success. Your spiritual life has also deepened so you experience more peace and contentment knowing you are doing the best you can, living out your purpose, and making a difference in the lives of those around you – trusting G-d with the results.
If that sounds likes something worth investing your time to achieve, take advantage of this offer:
Complimentary 45-minute B.O.S.S. Strategy Meeting ($175 value)
Business Owners & Senior Executives Setting bold goals and Securing amazing results to successfully thrive at work and at home!
At the end of this meeting you will:
- Clarify the obstacles preventing you from thriving in your life and work
- Define the skills and resources you need to (any one or all of the following):
- Lead more effectively so your staff and your business perform better
- Carve out regular “ME time” to truly enjoy your life
- Establish more harmony between your personal and professional responsibilities
- Successfully progress towards whatever goal you desire to achieve
B.O.S.S. Strategy Meeting Guarantee:
By the end of our meeting if you believe I wasted your time, I’ll give you my 10-hour Thriving Life Interview Series to learn more about how to thrive in your life and work.
***If you are not a business owner or senior executive — no worries! I also work with individuals and teams….so go ahead and register for the meeting**
Did you know….
If you own a business, coaching programs are TAX DEDUCTIBLE as a professional development expense. If you do not own your own business, check with your HR Department to see if they offer any professional development program benefits you can apply for.
You’ve got an important decision to make:
Will you continue to wish things could be better; or will you stop wasting time and schedule a Complimentary B.O.S.S. Strategy Meeting ($175 value).
You can HAVE IT ALL (feel like yourself again, renew important relationships & achieve the level of business success you desire) so your life and work begin functioning like your favorite 5-Star Resort instead of a run-down motel! – once and for all!
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. YOU KNOW YOU’RE WORTH IT, so go right now and fill out meeting request form below. Once I receive your request, I’ll contact you to finalize the date, time, and location of our meeting.
Don’t delay! Click Below….Limited Meeting Availability!
(The reason I only schedule a few of these meetings each month is because I devote most of my time to ensuring my clients are maintaining progress towards their goals and dreams.)
Once I receive your meeting request I will contact you to confirm one of those time-frames or suggest another one (virtual meetings are available – many of my clients live all over the U.S.).
If you don’t hear back from me within 24 hours, please give me a call at 404-551-3601 in case your request got lost in cyberspace.
Have a wonderful day!
Kris (Cavanaugh) Castro
The B.O.S.S. Coach
Helping Business Owners and Senior Executives Set Bold Goals and Secure Amazing Results to Successfully Thrive at Work and Home!