Lead Upside Down Podcast - Episode 10: Charli Brown
Hi. My name is Kris Castro and this is the “Lead Upside Down” podcast where leaders share how they are leading in nontraditional ways based on Jesus’ leadership style.
Grab your favorite beverage and settle in to enjoy today’s podcast. And if anything resonates with you, feel free to click on my website (BeginToShift.com) and schedule a Coffee & Conversation meeting to chat more about it.
Today’s guest is Charli Brown, the founder of The Rooted Kafe. Charli is a fearless female leader who embarks on a journey that will stir your emotions, ignite inspiration, and drive you towards positive change. A captivating speaker and author, she establishes a profound connection with her audience while promising a transformative experience. With an unwavering dedication to empowering women, Charli fearlessly tackles challenging subjects with humor and relatable stories, making them accessible to all. Whether captivating audiences on stage, inspiring leaders to build strong teams, or leading women’s conferences, Charli’s mission is to foster healing and growth, encouraging women to embrace their innate potential and lead with authenticity. Don’t get her started on her love of scriptures because she will never stop talking!
Connect With Charli Brown:
– Websites: www.charlibrown.com and www.therootedkafe.com
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/excontrolfreak
– LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/charli-brown-msn-rn-b97122113
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/charlibrown_author
– Messi-antics Podcast: https://www.charlibrown.com/podcasts/messi-antics
– Book: It’s Not My Weed to Pull – Diary of a Control Freak (https://www.charlibrown.com/it-s-not-my-weed-to-pull)